Dr. Christopher J. Maffit was born in Portland, Oregon and has lived most of his life in St. Louis County. He began studying towards a Bachelor of Sciences/Pre-Med degree at St. Louis Community College at Meramec and then at the University of Missouri in Columbia. In 2001, he received a B.S. in Human Biology and a Doctorate of Chiropractic degree from Logan College of Chiropractic in Chesterfield, Missouri. Immediately upon graduation, Dr. Maffit, along with two classmates, launched Delta Spinal Care in Clayton, Missouri. The doctors of Delta Spinal Care are committed to providing the tools necessary to empower others to create a life where they are truly thriving. The staff at Delta Spinal Care help people tap into their true potential by teaching them how to live healthier lives.
At Delta Spinal Care, Dr. Maffit uses the most recent advancements in non-surgical spinal corrective techniques to gently correct spinal related conditions without drugs or surgery. The NUCCA procedure, a specific upper-cervical technique, allows for this painless process. Dr. Maffit trained in the NUCCA method at Palmer Chiropractic College in Davenport, Iowa and at technique seminars across the country. He has also studied many other advanced upper-cervical procedures such as the Blair technique and Palmer HIO and is currently working toward additional certification through the National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association.
As a certified member of the Health Institute, Dr. Maffit provides clinically proven programs for rapid, safe and effective weight loss and disease management without drugs or surgery. These programs are backed by clinical research at John's Hopkins University and restore optimal health through proper nutrition, often allowing patients and clients to completely eliminate their dependency on medications for conditions such as Type II Diabetes, High Blood Pressure and High Cholesterol.
Dr. Maffit's patients choose his care because they want a natural approach to better health that addresses and corrects the source of their problems with long-lasting results. Dr. Maffit enjoys high levels of patient satisfaction because he explains everything in advance, informing patients so that they can partner with him in reaching their health goals.
* 1994-1996 Meramec College/Kirkwood, MO - Pre-Med/Human Biology Major
* 1996-1997 University of MO/Columbia, MO - Pre-Med/Human Biology Major
* 1998-2001 Logan College of Chiropractic - Bachelor of Science/Human Biology
* 1998-2001 Logan College of Chiropractic - Doctor of Chiropractic
* 2006 Take Shape for Life Certified Health Professional
* National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association, Member
* National Awareness Campaign for Upper Cervical Care, Member
* International Chiropractic Association, Member
* The Health Institute, Health Professional Division, Member
* Logan College Alumni Association, Member
* National Speakers Association/St. Louis, MO Chapter, Member
* Clayton Chamber of Commerce/Leadership of Clayton, MO, Member
* Licensed Chiropractor in Missouri, License # 2001032183
* Take Shape Health Professional I.D. # 12806201
info at www.2befit-hp.tsfl.com